Thursday, November 19, 2009

long long time ago...

hahaha... so sorry ppl i dint update so long liao... i noe my blog so borin rite?? haha... i am just tooo lazy to update... also bcoz last week was test...haha.. u would not want to noe how much i get 4 my geo... last week thursday means 12/11/09 was a cryin day...i dun wanna talk to much on this bcoz it was a bad memory... hahaha... it was seriously a disgrace...
let me began my story on my test week... erm i started my test on monday on de 9/11/09... then i finish my test on monday on de16/11/09.. haiyo i tel u on 16/11/09 means on monday was the most pathetic day in my scul days... dint even get to say bye to any of my frenz... sad rite?? wanna take pic cannot bcoz that day still got test... kill me also can la... i now is havin a sickness call scul sick... haha... i got teres phobia also... i wan go out.... my mom would not let... she says it is nt safe... i tel u i am goin 2 die bcoz of these penyakit... haha...
haiz... now i also wanna die... no more drama 2 watch... mommy dun wan buy 4 me... i wanna cry... but if i do mommy will marah me... she will think i am crazy than de situation bcome worse... she may even banded me from watchin any drama... that will b de worse day i had in my life.... could u belive i am goin 2 face children 4 de rest of my holiday?? i tel u if u were me and hate de situation u r in u may even prefer the live u are in.... hahaha.... any1 wanna change body wit me?? pls cal xxx-xxxxxxx... haha.. i was just jk abt that... haha... sory this post mayb borin bcoz i duno wat to write... i jus wanna keep this blog update... haha... tata... bb... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment